WayV (威神V) – 无翼而飞 (Take Off) (Chinese/Pinyin/Eng/Han) lyrics


Chinese:
Yeah 城市的雨在哽咽

霓紅的光在明滅
街燈照耀著天行者的背影
謎樣般的羽毛凌空盤旋不去

像傳說信者恆信 hey
我發現不明飛行物體
許多人凝視天空
卻又當作什麼也沒發生

Yeah yeah 有股煙硝的氣息
為何我聽見心跳讀秒的聲音
彷彿發射台已準備好
大地顫抖按下鈕
風切在狂嘯

Yeah 如果紀錄上從未被記載
Don't be sad with it
你的自由就無法犯規
像神秘的不存在的信號
在雷達上劃過一道燃燒

Can I be honest
I so hate to be controlled oh no no
飛行守則唯一條款
就是忘記所有條款
要爬升或者旋轉
只相信自由意志的羅盤

無翼而飛 I'm ready for take off take off
朝向天外之外 take off
無翼而飛 I'm ready for take off take off
朝向天外之外 take off

馳騁是你與生的野性
你有抗拒重力的野心
你是例外般的存在
So baby 朝向天外之外 Take off yeah

Oh oh 誰能馴服我飛上雲霄
Oh oh 無翼而飛 I'm ready for take off

Talkin' 'bout
物競天擇為何靈魂飢餓起來
DNA決定適者生存輸者成仁
也許我渴望的美麗
已在地表上消失無踪
我將目光眺望向天空之城

Yeah 用力跳躍聚焦雙臂舉高
揮舞再咆哮有了高度
Yeah 和世界
我理解我的不被理解
So 讓他們獵奇有人無須羽翼
Rock your world
燦爛的天體 Can be me and you

無翼而飛 I'm ready for take off take off
朝向天外之外 take off
無翼而飛 I'm ready for take off take off
朝向天外之外 take off

馳騁是你與生的野性
你有抗拒重力的野心
你是例外般的存在
So baby 朝向天外之外 Take off 

飛翔
Take off 飛翔
Take off

Oh 俯瞰著地球
再征服身後宇宙
倒數的節拍向平凡say goodbye
朝向深邃的未來我們飛走

無翼而飛 I'm ready for take off take off
朝向天外之外 take off
無翼而飛 I'm ready for take off take off
朝向天外之外 take off

以我心跳的節奏為名
這是不可思議的飛行
你是見證我的伙伴
So baby 朝向天外之外 Take off take off

Come on 朝向天外之外 Take off take off
帶著你所有的美好
Come on 朝向天外之外 Take off take off
帶著你所有的美好

Oh oh 誰能馴服我飛上雲霄
Oh oh 無翼而飛
Take take off 飛翔


Pinyin:
Yeah cheng shi de yu zai geng ye
ni hong de guang zai ming mie
jie deng zhao yao zhe tian xing zhe de bei ying
mi yang ban de yu mao ling kong pan xuan bu qu

xiang chuan shuo xin zhe heng xin Hey
wo fa xian bu ming fei xing wu ti
xu duo ren ning shi tian kong
que you dang zuo shen me ye mei fa sheng

Yeah yeah you gu yan xiao de qi xi
wei he wo ting jian xin tiao du miao de sheng yin
fang fu fa she tai yi zhun bei hao
da di chan dou an xia niu
feng qie zai kuang xiao

Yeah ru guo ji lu shang cong wei bei ji zai
Don’t be sad with it
ni de zi you jiu wu fa fan gui
xiang shen mi de bu cun zai de xin hao
zai lei da shang hua guo yi dao ran shao

Can I be honest I so hate to be controlled oh no no
fei xing shou ze wei yi tiao kuan
jiu shi wang ji suo you tiao kuan
yao pa sheng huo zhe xuan zhuan
zhi xiang xin zi you yi zhi de luo pan

wu yi er fei I’m ready for take-off take-off
chao xiang tian wai zhi wai Take off
wu yi er fei I’m ready for take-off take-off
chao xiang tian wai zhi wai Take off

chi cheng shi ni yu sheng de ye xing
ni you kang ju zhong li de ye xin
ni shi li wai ban de cun zai
So baby chao xiang tian wai zhi wai take off (yeah)

Oh oh shui neng xun fu wo fei shang yun xiao
Oh oh wu yi er fei I’m ready for take-off

Talkin’ bout wu jing tian ze wei he ling hun ji e qi lai
DNA jue ding shi zhe sheng cun shu zhe cheng ren
ye xu wo ke wang di mei li
yi zai di biao shang xiao shi wu zong
wo jiang mu guang tiao wang xiang tian kong zhi cheng

Yeah yong li tiao yue ju jiao shuang bi ju gao
hui wu zai pao xiao you le gao du
Yeah he shi jie wo li jie wo de bu bei li jie
So rang ta men lie qi you ren wu xu yu yi rock your world
can lan de tian ti Can be me and you

wu yi er fei I’m ready for take-off take-off
chao xiang tian wai zhi wai Take off
wu yi er fei I’m ready for take-off take-off
chao xiang tian wai zhi wai Take off

chi cheng shi ni yu sheng de ye xing
ni you kang ju zhong li de ye xin
ni shi li wai ban de cun zai
So baby chao xiang tian wai zhi wai take off (yeah)

Take off (fei xiang)
Take off

Oh fu kan zhe di qiu zai zheng fu shen hou yu zhou
dao shu de jie pai xiang ping fan Say goodbye
chao xiang shen sui de wei lai wo men fei zou

wu yi er fei I’m ready for take-off take-off
chao xiang tian wai zhi wai Take off
wu yi er fei I’m ready for take-off take-off
chao xiang tian wai zhi wai Take off

yi wo xin tiao de jie zou wei ming
zhe shi bu ke si yi de fei xing
ni shi jian zheng wo de huo ban
So baby chao xiang tian wai zhi wai take off take off

Come on chao xiang tian wai zhi wai take off take off
dai zhe ni suo you de mei hao
Come on chao xiang tian wai zhi wai take off take off
dai zhe ni suo you de mei hao

Oh oh shui neng xun fu wo fei shang yun xiao
Oh oh wu yi er fei take take off (fei xiang)


English:
Yeah the rain in the city is choking with sobs
The neon lights are flickering
Streets lights illuminate on the silhouette of the skywalker
Enigmatic feathers lingering in mid-air

Like in the legends, you who believe it will always believe it Hey
I discovered an UFO
Many people stare at the sky
But still pretend as if nothing happened

Yeah yeah there is the scent of smoke
Why do I hear the sound of a heartbeat counting down
It's as if the launchpad is already ready
The earth trembles as it presses the button
The windshear is screaming

Yeah if it's never been saved in the records
Don't be sad with it
Your freedom is never a foul
Like a mysterious signal that doesn't exist
On the radar a fire cuts across

Can I be honest
I so hate to be controlled Oh no no
The only provision of the rules of flying
Is to forget all provisions
Want to climb up or whirl around
Only believe the compass of your free will

Flying without wings
I'm ready for take off take off
Heading towards outside of the sky and beyond Take off
Flying without wings 
I'm ready for take off take off
Heading towards outside of the sky and beyond Take off

Galloping is your and the life's wild nature
You have the ambition of defying gravity
You are an unique existence
So baby Head towards outside of the sky and beyond
Take off yeah

Oh oh who can tame me to taking off into the skies
Oh oh fly without wings
I'm ready for take off

Talkin' bout
Natural selection, why does my soul become hungry
DNA decides the survival of the fittest and the loser die for a good cause
Maybe the beauty I long for
Already disappeared with no trace from the landmark
I put my vision onto the city of the sky

Yeah jump with power, focus on raising your hands high
Wave and roar, reaching a height
Yeah with the world
I understand my incomprehensions
So let them hunt for novelty, there are people who don't need wings
Rock your wolds
Splendid celestial bodies
Can be me and you

Flying without wings
I'm ready for take off take off
Heading towards outside of the sky and beyond Take off
Flying without wings
I'm ready take off take off
Heading towards outside of the sky and beyond Take off

Galloping is your and the life's wild nature
You have the ambition of defying gravity
You are an unique existence
So baby Head towards the sky and beyond
Take off yeah

(Fly)
Take off (Fly)
Take off

Oh looking down at the earth
And conquer the universe at the behind
Count down the beats say goodbye to the ordinary
Turn towards the profound future, we fly away

Flying without wings
I'm ready for take off take off
Heading towards outside of the sky and beyond Take off
Flying without wings
I'm ready for take off take off
Heading towards outside of the sky and beyond Take off

According to the rhythm of my heart
This is an unbelievable flight
You're my parther that witness this
So baby Head towards outside of the sky and beyond
Take off Take off

Come on 
Head towards outside of the sky and beyond
Take off take off
Bring all of your happiness
Come on
Head towards outside of the sky and beyond
Take off take off
Bring all of your happiness

Oh oh who can tame me to taking off into the skies
Oh oh fly without wings
Take take off fly


Hangul:

Yeah 도시의 비가 흐느껴 울고 있어

네온 불빛은 가물거리고
가로등은 천행자의 뒷모습을 비추고 있어
미스터리한 깃털은 하늘에서 서성거리며 머물러

마치 전설을 항상 믿는 자처럼 Hey
난 미확인 비행물체를 발견했어
수많은 사람이 하늘을 응시하지만
아무런 일도 일어나지 않은 척하고 있어

Yeah yeah 화약의 냄새가 나
난 왜 심장이 초를 세는 소리가 들릴까
마치 발사대는 이미 준비가 끝난 것처럼
대지는 요동치고 버튼을 눌러
돌풍이 미친 듯이 울부짖어

Yeah 만약에 기록된 적이 없다면
Don’t be sad with it
너의 자유는 규칙을 위반할 수 없어
신비하고 존재하지 않은 신호처럼
레이더에 화염을 가로질렀어

Can I be honest I so hate to be controlled oh no no
비행의 유일한 규칙은 바로
모든 규칙을 잊어버리는 것이야
올라가거나 회전하거나
자유 의지의 나침판만 믿어

날개 없이도 날 수 있어 I’m ready for take-off take-off
하늘 밖으로 Take off
날개 없이도 날 수 있어 I’m ready for take-off take-off
하늘 밖으로 Take off

달리는 건 너의 타고난 야성
넌 중력을 이겨 내는 야심이 있어
넌 예외의 존재
So baby 하늘 밖으로 take off

Oh oh 누가 구름 위로 날아가겠다는 나를 길들일 수 있겠어
Oh oh 날개가 없어도 날 수 있어 I’m ready for take-off

Talkin’ bout 적자생존 영혼은 왜 굶주려지는가
DNA는 적응한 자만 살아 남고 지는 자는 희생하는 것을 결정해
아마 내가 바라는 아름다움은 지표 위에서
아무 흔적 없이 사라져 버렸을지도 몰라
내 시선은 하늘의 성을 바라보게 돼

Yeah 힘차게 뛰어 시선을 모아 두 팔을 높게 들어 올려 흔들고 포효해
세계와 높이를 가졌어
Yeah 난 내가 이해 받지 못하는 걸 이해해
So 그들이 날개가 필요 없는 나를 신기하게 해 rock your world
찬란한 천체 Can be me and you

날개 없이도 날 수 있어 I’m ready for take-off take-off
하늘 밖으로 Take off
날개 없이도 날 수 있어 I’m ready for take-off take-off
하늘 밖으로 Take off

달리는 건 너의 타고난 야성
넌 중력을 이겨 내는 야심이 있어
넌 예외의 존재
So baby 하늘 밖으로 take off

Take off (비상)
Take off

Oh 지구를 내려다 보며 내 뒤에 우주를 정복해
거꾸로 박자를 세서 평범함과 Say goodbye
우리 함께 심오한 미래로 날아가자

날개 없이도 날 수 있어 I’m ready for take-off take-off
하늘 밖으로 Take off
날개 없이도 날 수 있어 I’m ready for take-off take-off
하늘 밖으로 Take off

내 심장이 뛰는 리듬을 명분으로
zhe shi bu ke si yi de fei xing
이건 상상할 수 없는 비행이야
ni shi jian zheng wo de huo ban
넌 나를 증명해 줄 파트너
So baby chao xiang tian wai zhi wai take off take off
So baby 하늘 밖으로 take off take off

Come on 하늘 밖으로 take off take off
너의 모든 아름다움을 가지고
Come on 하늘 밖으로 take off take off
너의 모든 아름다움을 가지고

Oh oh 누가 구름 위로 날아가겠다는 나를 길들일 수 있겠어

Oh oh 날개가 없어도 날 수 있어 Take take off (비상)





Chinese: Kkbox.com
Pinyin: music.naver
Eng: @WayV_Trans
Han: music.naver

Comments